Thursday, July 16, 2015

UPDATE

Today is July 16, 2015; it is a little over a year ago since I last wrote in this blog and I know that is disgraceful. Today I am just going to give a brief update on my life. For starters I moved!!!!!!! Not like to a new city, or new house, but to a whole new state. I have been a Richmond, Virginia resident for a little over 2 months now. I moved here with my Pastor, his sister, and her 3 children. We are starting a second branch to our ministry here -- but that will be more detailed in the growth blog, maybe -- depends how I feel after writing this one. Secondly, I turned 27. I've made a lot of decisions on what I want to accomplish this year and I am quite determined to do so. Thirdly, I have seriously begun my weight loss journey. The goal is between 35-50 pounds by the time I turn 28. I would seriously not mind it being more. And I have changed my eating habits and my workout habits. I've also decided to stop saying that I would like to be a runner and have begun the process of just being a runner. It is a slow start but it is something. Each of those things has so much that needs to be said with it but I just don't know how to say it all without becoming boring. So what I will do is attempt to be more consistent with my blogs and let you understand day by day. Thank you to those who happen upon my blog and who read it; you're the real MVPs.

No comments:

Post a Comment