Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1, Page 1, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Welcome to 2013!!! So this year there are no resolutions. There is only the decision to be available to wherever God is taking me and to continually say yes. Whether the circumstance is uncomfortable of not my answer will be YES I am dying to my flesh. No more hurt feels, jealousies, lust. I am going to be the vessel that God created me to be if it kills me, which it should. I want so badly to be a reflection of my heavenly father that when the world sees me they do not see me but Him who is living and dwelling in me. I am thankful for this new place in which to do this. I love my FFEM fam. -- Through our ups and downs, good days and bad days, rights and wrongs we are family. We are growing together, we are becoming different peopler each and everyday. Most of us have the common goal of wanting to walk in our God given destiny which makes it easier to be who we are supposed to. I'm learning more and more everyday. My quest is that God will show me me so that he can perfect me for ministry.. I so badly want to be in a more perfected place with him. To be where I should be and to walk in the calling that He has given me. I have finally accepted it and am now just at a place where I want to learn more about where he wants me to be and be taught how to do it correctly. If you're too comfortable, you're not growing......

No comments:

Post a Comment