Sunday, January 6, 2013

Check-In

So since I realize that I really miss writing this year I have decided to try again to keep up with this thing. So today is day 6 of the year. It is also the birthday of my "sister" Sheila. Not going to go through the whole thing of who sheila is just gonna say happy birthday sissy. But today in the journey; well this weekend in the journey, I realized (was reminded 0 that people aren't alway who they say they are or about what they say they're about. Most people are in this life to see just how much they can get from you before you cut them off. I also realized that the ones who cling to you first are not the ones who are always in for the long haul. The ones who take a while to tell you they love you and to call you sibling are the ones who have tried and tested you and are true to what they are saying. Because I am being taught to speak life I will let the negative aspect go and just say that I truly love my sister Amber. She is proving herself to be a rider for real. And the thing with me is that I am fiercely loyal and once you prove yourself to me you have my support for life. I think Amby is a lifelonger........ Well tomorrow is Monday as my sis kept reminding me and that means back to the hustle and bustle or daily life + ministry. I guess the weekends are my favorite because I can focus on just ministry and get a little breather...... SN: This blog is more like a diary. What more can I say....alot is like a vent page and Growth is about my spiritual journey(I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment