Wednesday, September 11, 2013
30 Day Leaders Fast
So Today, 9/11/2013, marks DAy 1 of the 30 Day Leaders Fast.
During this fast the leaders of FFEM (all 18 of us) are giving up meat. I ahve decided to also give up Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, and Tagged).
We are pryaing for purity in the house, jobs, growth, and wisdom for the house.
I think the purity part is going to be the biggest part for me. There are so many things in me that need to be purged out and I am believing God that they will be in these next 30 days. I am believing with no doubt!!!
I also would love a new job. One that pays more and is MUCH closer to home. I have a desire now to be mroe available for the ministry which makes me more available for the kingdom.
There are a lot of voided places that I think I could fill if I had more time to do it. And making more would also mean being able to contribute more, not just to my ministry but to the kingdom asz a whole. I have the desire not only to make the finances at FFEM start to become abundance but also to hemlp with the Mission Bread of Life closet and to sow into Faith Fellowship what I can. I also believe that more money needs to be devoted to our kids because there is so much more that we should/could be doing with them.
The scriptures that Pastor gave us to start this Fast were Malachai 4 and Luke 20. Both of them are powerful scriptures that I think are going to bring a powerful change in the leaders so that it will bring a powerful change in the house.
I am so excited to see what God is about to do in Focused Family Evangelistic Ministries. I believe that his about to do something supernatural and that anyone connected to this house, no matter how faint, is about to reap the blessings of this as well.
Please keep my family (church) in prayer as we embark on doing what has been spoken to our UnderShepherd through the Holy Spirit.
Amen
Leaders:
Apostle/Undershepherd: Gleenwood T.E. Butts
Armor Bearer: Ron Miller
Minister of Music: Brien Gilyard
Director Or Music and Fine Arts: Mike Anthony Fields
Administrator: Kelly Michelle Butts
Head Prophet: Marlene Lockman
Mother Evangelist Deborah McKim
Exorter: Takia Paschall
Head Dacon/Deaconess: Joseph Rhodes and Yvette Rhodes
Bulding Fund Presidents/Head of Sunday School: Mnster Elliiot Liverman and Karen Liverman
Youth Pastor: Angela Maureen Jones-Haskins
Ushers/Pastor's Aid/MIT: Jennifer Altenor-Milan
Follow-Up Ministry/MIT: Pam Savitz
Finance: Anissa Michelle Jones
Head of Audio/Visual - Zach Delay
Head of Dance - Jessica Scott
MIT: Sarah Bailey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment