Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It's not a season, it's a new day

I have made a new decision, that wehn given the oportnity and od leads me I will step up to the plate. I have decided that I am going to start doing more of the things that terrify me and make me uncomfortable, more of the things that the Anissa I knew would never do. I am going to start volunteering my gifts and talents more. I am going to start using my voice more. When I feel the Holy Spirit leading, that warming in my belly, I will follw it. I took that step on Friday night at the leadership meeting, and shared, contrary to everything that my flesh wanted. I am in an entirely new place with God. The more in his word I get the bolder I get. And I just keep reminding myself that God is bigger than anything and that Giants do die, even my Giants of fear are dying..... Nope I'm not perfect, and I haven't answered every single call. But hey, life is a journey.....

No comments:

Post a Comment