Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Spirit of Prophecy

Every week day I get two email devotionals forwarded to me from my cousin's ex best friend, long story for another time - But one of those emails is called the Spirit of Prophecy Builletin and it so speaks to me like EVERYDAY. But today really hit me, it said:
Position yourself for a new beginning that will follow the changes of teh last months that have brought you to a place of order and in alignment with my plans and purposes. Yield at this time to the moving of My Spirit as I bring you out of a dpiritual desert. And trust Me in you life, your5 purpose, and destiny, says the Lord. You are embarking on a new day!
The craziest part is that I so feel that. It is the final few days of the 30 day fast and I so feel that God is about to thrust me forward. He has brought me out of the drought I was in for a few months where I felt like I couldn't hear him, and couldn't pray, and couldn't worship and has brought me back into a true relationship with him. I am so thankful for this feeling and for this confirmation and I am ready to embark on this new day in God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment